The PMP® Certificate is the most recognized and respected credential in the field of project management. This course is dedicated to helping students earn their certificate by preparing them for the PMP® exam. It focuses on key concepts in each of area, including the recently added professional responsibility section. The course begins with an introduction to the exam and why it exists.
PMI Registered Education Provider logo and PMP are a registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Those needing to prepare successfully for Project Management Institute’s PMP® certification exam and for those who attended any Project Management Certification program in the past and need a “refresher” course before taking the PMP® exam.
Free Additional modules offered by Al Khawarizmi College exclusively for their PMP® students:
• Soft Skills modules
• Spoken English (optional)
• Mock tests to ensure additional preparation and ability to clear PMP® exam
Additional facilities offered by Al Khawarizmi exclusively for their students:
• Repetition of specific modules for those who didn’t pass the exam on the first attempt
• Waiver of Exam fees for second attempt, if needed
• Transportation to classes for female students who live within 10km of the College
• Certification of attendance issued by Al Khawarizmi College and approved by Ministry regardless of exam results
• Job assistance after course completion